(1) Make arrangements to be able to use modernized machineries in the establishment of greening and local supply plantations, and report the recommendations and advices to the superiors
(2) Oversee water resources development activities such as construction of check dams, small ponds, small dams, and harvesting river water and underground water
(3) Take responsibility to carry out engineering works for soil conservation
(4) Take responsibility to carry out works for construction of forest roads, bridges and buildings
(5) Draw up the training and extension programs to improve capacity of dryzone greening department staff and to raise awareness of local people on environmental conservation and promote their participation and supervise the implementations thereof.