(1) Support the implementation of dry zone greening activities
(2) Administer the staff affairs
(3) Make necessary arrangements for overseas study tours and foreign consultants working under the projects of DZGD
(4) Coordinate for cooperation with international organizations in accordance with the guidance of the Director General
(5) Carry out tasks for domestic and international procurement of supplies required for the whole DZGD and storage and distribution thereof in line with the directives of Director General
(6) Manage to ensure systematic and proper use of department’s properties and facilities
(7) Arrange for proper disposal of department-owned damaged, out dated and unserviceable properties
(8) Undertake departmental budget related matters, budget development matters and budget allocation as directed of the Director General.